SP Genevac EZ-2 4.0 Series Centrifugal Evaporators
Effortless evaporation and unrivalled versatility; welcome to the fourth generation of our SP Genevac EZ-2 Series centrifugal evaporators. An evaporator for every application – from medicinal chemistry to oligo synthesis.
- Dri-Pure® anti-bumping technology – protect samples from foaming and cross-contamination
- Touchscreen interface – simple set-up for even the most inexperienced user
- Fast lyophilization and crystallization capability with certain EZ-2 models
- Compact design – saves valuable lab space without compromising on quality
Interested in Learning More?
Looking to streamline your evaporation workflow and reduce environmental impact at the same time? The SP Genevac EZ-2 4.0 Series centrifugal evaporators have been redesigned with simplicity in mind. With no need for special training - you can simply load, set, and walk away; the easiest way to quickly and safely remove all commonly used solvents and acids.
New high-power lamps increase drying performance, whilst the low Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerant, standby mode, and recyclable packaging help reduce environmental impact.
With three models in the SP Genevac EZ-2 4.0 Series, you can be sure there’s an evaporator to suit your needs:
- EZ-2 4.0 Standard is recommended for solvents with boiling points up to 120 °C and ideal for evaporating volatiles
- EZ-2 4.0 Plus is recommended for solvents with boiling points up to 165 °C and ideal for evaporating HPLC fractions and nitric acid
- EZ-2 4.0 Elite is recommended for solvents with boiling points up to 220 °C and suitable for evaporating high boiling point solvents and lyophilizing aqueous based samples
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Oligo Synthesis
- Synthetic Biology
- RNA Therapeutics
- Proteins & Peptides
- Post Purification Sample Handling
- Environmental Analysis
- Clinical & Diagnostic Testing
- Food & Beverage
- Metabolism & Toxicology Studies
- Natural Products Research
- Parallel Chemistry
- Oils, Fuels and Fats
Features & Benefits
- Unparalleled sample protection - advanced temperature control and Dri-Pure® anti-bumping technology
- Touchscreen interface featuring more pre-set methods means you can program with ease, for "day-in, day-out" use
- EXALT™ technology enables crystallization studies such as polymorph screening, allowing you to produce crystals with controlled evaporation
- Front facing condenser jar for easy visibility and safe removal of solvents
- Options for hydrochloric acid (HCl) resistance, Inert Gas Purge (IGP), and EXALT™ controlled crystallization
- Variety of sample holders - able to accommodate any type of vial, tube, flask, 96-well plates and our revolutionary SampleGenie™ flasks
- Simplified data transfer – upload/download data via USB key
- Space-saving design - limited bench space need no longer be a problem. A compact design with integrated condenser and dry diaphragm pump in the Standard and Plus models , Elite with an external scroll pump.