Genevac EZ-2 4.0 Bionic Centrifugal Evaporator
The latest addition to our Genevac EZ-2 Series centrifugal evaporators automates the EZ-2 4.0 Elite model with HCl compatibility and Inert Gas Purge options. The NEW EZ-2 4.0 Bionic comes equipped with all the iconic features of the standard EZ-2, but improved and optimized for automated operation:
- automated lid optimized for robotic operation
- indexed rotors
- command set
- automation-friendly sample holders
NEW Features & Benefits
- NEW Automated Lid Optimized for Robotic Operation
On standard models, the lid is manually operated and samples are loaded and unloaded by hand. The Bionic model is equipped with software that automatically opens & closes the lid, with a wider opening that allows for robotic loading and unloading of samples.
- NEW Indexed Rotor
The AC motor in standard models spins freely for manual loading of samples. The Bionic model includes an indexed rotor which is programmed to stop at fixed positions for precision loading and unloading during robotic operation.
- NEW Command Set
New command set enables automation controls to operate the complete machine through the RS232 port. All functions will be triggered through these commands, including opening and closing the lid, starting and stopping the evaporator, defrosting and draining, selecting a method, and more.
- NEW Automation-Friendly Sample Holders
The redesigned sample holders on the Bionic model are optimized for robotic operation, ensuring a secure grip for safe loading and unloading
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Oligo Synthesis
- Synthetic Biology
- RNA Therapeutics
- Proteins & Peptides
- Post Purification Sample Handling
- Environmental Analysis
- Clinical & Diagnostic Testing
- Food & Beverage
- Metabolism & Toxicology Studies
- Natural Products Research
- Parallel Chemistry
- Oils, Fuels and Fats
Additional DetailsGenevac EZ-2 4.0 Bionic comes equipped with the reliable features and technologies you already trust in our standard models:
- Anti-Bumping Technology – Our Dri-Pure® anti-bumping technology eliminates sample cross-contamination and sample loss so you can confidently evaporate many samples at once to make more time for science.
- Sample Temperature Control – Your samples are precious, and our sample protection systems ensure temperature and pressure are controlled to protect your samples throughout the evaporation process.
- Auto Stop – Innovative software will automatically detect when the run is completed.
- Auto Defrost & Drain (AD&D) – Programmed into the method so defrost and drain will occur when required
- Compatibility with High Boiling Point Solvents – The Elite model can handle all common solvents from volatiles to aqueous to high boiling point solvents like DMSO and NMP
- HCL Compatible – Ability to evaporate samples with concentrated HCl
- IGP option – Can evaporate explosive solvents like diethyl ether safely
- High Power Lamp –Improves evaporation rate; user changeable to reduce service time