SMART™ Freeze Dryer Technology
If you’re looking to optimize your lyophilization process and want to avoid the haphazard trial-and-error approach required by standard freeze-drying technologies, SMART™ technology is here to help you get there faster!
SMART Freeze Dryer technology offers:
- Access to previously unattainable data such as such product resistance, heat flow and mass transfer
- Simplified transfer of freeze-drying cycles to your production freeze dryer
- Intuitive interface - just set-up and go
And, if you’re looking to run your own pre-determined cycle but still want to collect the critical process data and product parameters calculated by SMART, our innovative AutoMTM feature helps you do so. Whether you’re a lyophilization expert or a freeze-drying novice, SMART can help you to develop new cycles quickly and with ease, giving instant feedback on important product data.
- Laboratory R&D and/or small production freeze-drying
- Process development with intent to move process to clinical size freeze dryer
- Serum bottles and vials
Features & Benefits
- More walk-away time. Automate and minimize freeze-drying cycle development time so you can invest more time looking into formulation strategies to maximize product effectiveness
- Learn more! Understand more about your product and the obstacles and opportunities in its lyophilization cycle development
- Achieve more return for your investment. Increase ROI with greater throughput and optimized cycles
- Work more efficiently. Condenser coil configuration helps maximize condenser efficiency for superior operational performance, economical energy usage, and reduced maintenance costs
- Options for cleanroom configurations, with 21 CFR Part 11 package available as an added extra