SP FTS AirJet™ XR Sample Coolers
Experience a new level of cool. The SP FTS AirJet™ XR is available in -90 °C or -40 °C configurations to provide varied sample temperature control for NMR, EPR and cold airflow applications. This versatile and accurate sample cooler with acute temperature stability ensures you never have to worry about the reliability of your results. Discover the SP FTS AirJet XR!
- Compact - benchtop design saves you valuable space
- Mechanical refrigeration - no need for expensive and hazardous expendable refrigerants
- Non-magnetic delivery lines available with lengths of 8, 15, 20 or 35 feet
Introducing the SP FTS XR AirJet™ Sample Cooler, ready to be configured to meet the precise needs of your laboratory. Choose from -90°C or -40°C configurations depending on your requirements. The SP FTS XR AirJet™ uses a mechanically refrigerated, temperature-controlled air stream, making it perfect for NMR, EPR and cold airflow applications. An optional air dryer allows for the use of a house compressed air supply and eliminates the use of expendable refrigerants.
When dry air passes through the AirJet it is cooled by the mechanical refrigeration system, providing precise regulation and control of the air stream temperature to ±0.1°C. Longer non-magnetic delivery lines mean the AirJet can be at a greater distance from your sample area, something that is particularly important for NMR applications. Low-Loss Adaptors for Bruker NMR probes and Phoenix NMR probes available as accessories.
- Liquid-state & solid-state NMR spectroscopy
- EPR spectroscopy
Features & Benefits
- Wide temperature range from -90 °C or -40 °C to +100 °C accommodates a wide range of research projects
- Flow rates to 2 standard cubic feet per minute (SCFM) to keep up with your demands
- Results you can rely on with ±0.1 °C temperature stability
- Mechanical refrigeration eliminates the need for expensive and hazardous expendable refrigerants
- Best-in-industry stability, accuracy, and repeatability
- Non-magnetic, longer delivery line simplifies your NMR applications
- Reduce your laboratory’s carbon footprint with low GWP (global warming potential) refrigerants