SP FTS Vapor Trap - Refrigerated Vacuum Cold Trap
- Mechanical refrigeration – eliminate the cost and hazards associated with dry ice and liquid nitrogen
- Compact benchtop - save precious laboratory space
The perfect device for a multitude of applications, the system will trap all condensable vapors with freezing points higher than the operating temperature of the vapor trap in a highly efficient and energy-saving manner.
The SP FTS Refrigerated Cold Traps can be utilized in vapor streams with vacuum pumps up to 250 liters/minute or 9 standard cubic feet/minute. Particularly suitable for any application where oil-sealed vacuum pumps need protection from potentially harmful condensable vapors.
- Vacuum Pump Protection
- Parylene Coating
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Vacuum Oven & Dryer Integration
- Gas Stream Dehydration
Features & Benefits
- Forget expensive and hazardous refrigerants - mechanical refrigeration eliminates the need for dry ice and liquid nitrogen
- Flexible - 50°C or -90°C trapping temperatures and 2-, 4- or 8-liter capacity to meet your exact research requirements
- Compact design - save space
- Keeping cool - efficient cooling with the direct expansion of refrigerant in refrigeration lines directly bonded to the outside of the chamber walls
- Easy-to-use - digital temperature readout with simple, one-touch operation