SP Hull Freeze Dryer Loading & Unloading Systems
Designed for advanced aseptic pharmaceutical processes involving lyophilization, the SP Hull Freeze Dryer Loading and Unloading Systems – the RxR-36 Row-by-Row and the SALS-30 Semi-Automatic Freeze Dryer Loaders - are innovative, high-performance and flexible – reducing your overall processing times for improved productivity and greater cost efficiency.
Additional options allow you to integrate with the SP Hull LyoConstellation range of development, pilot, and production freeze dryers - for aseptic lyophilization that you can rely on.
- Easy decontamination
- Guaranteed sterility thanks to superior containment
- Compliant – all freeze dryer loading and unloading systems adhere to latest cGMP standards
We’re here to help you mitigate the risks associated with freeze dryer loading. Our loading and unloading systems ensure operator and product always remain protected, with minimal human intervention for the ultimate security. And with bridge and transfer plates that always operate within the aseptic environment, you can be sure that GMP standards are always adhered to. In addition, the loading and unloading system is designed to completely expose the surface during the decontamination process – for easy cleaning and effective sanitation.
- For full line vial applications
- Suitable for high-speed applications
- Loading speeds of up to 400 vials per minute
SP Hull SALS-30 Semi-Automatic Freeze Dryer Loader
- Narrow profile to replace manual freeze dryer loading
- Small to medium batch vial handling
- Loading speeds of up to 70 vials per minute
With help from our product portfolio experts and dedicated engineers, you can configure SP Hull Loading and Unloading Systems to meet your exact application needs. For more help, complete our “SP Technical & Applications Support” request form.
- Pharmaceutical Processing
Features & Benefits
- Easy decontamination –designed to completely expose the surface during the decontamination process
- Reduced or zero operator intervention – only through glove ports to optimize GMP aspects of freeze dryer loading
- Fully compliant with latest cGMP standards – the bridge plate and transfer plate that always operate within the aseptic space
- Ideal for containment and sterility – designed to protect product from operators to ensure sterility, and to contain potent products to protect operators
|Machine frame||304 stainless steel||304 stainless steel|
|Doors/windows||Provided by RABs/isolator manufacturer||Provided by RABs/isolator manufacturer|
|In-feed and out-feed||Conveyor||Conveyor (In-feed)|
|Lower frame||AISI-304 stainless steel & Delrin||AISI-304 stainless steel & Delrin|
|Isolator & deck plate||AISI-304 stainless steel & Delrin||AISI-304 stainless steel & Delrin|
|Vial diameter||16-58 mm (2-100mL vials)||16-52 mm (2-100mL vials)|
|Throughput||Up to 400 x vials/min||Up to 70 x vials/min|
|Utility requirement||208-volt, three phase, 60 Hz, 30 amps ± 10%||208-volt, three phase, 60 Hz, 30 amps ± 10%|