SP i-Dositecno Equipment for Delidding
Remove protective packaging without compromising sterility. The SP i-Dositecno Manual or Semi-Automatic Equipment for Delidding removes lids and liners from pre-sterilized containers using heat and a vacuum gun to minimize the risk of creating particulates and maximize delidding efficiency. Complementing your fill-finish line, our delidding equipment is easily integrated into existing systems.
- Built to comply with cleanroom requirements - engineered from premium stainless steel
- Fully compliant - 21 CFR Part 11 integrated software and IQ/OQ validation packages available
Engineered from premium steel, you can delid up to 6,000 units per hour (uph), confident in the knowledge that particulate generation is minimized thanks to a heating element that softens the adhesive before a powerful vacuum gum removes and places packaging straight into the waste.
SP i-Dositecno Equipment for Delidding includes Siemens or Allen Bradley HMI or PLC-controlled servo motors that allow you to automatically set the rate and height for each vessel. With help from our product portfolio experts and dedicated engineers, learn more about Ready-to-Use (RTU) Manual or Semi-Automatic Equipment for Delidding to meet your exact needs.
- Human Injectables Products
- Diagnostic & Test Kits
Features & Benefits
- Designed for the ultimate sterility – the SP i-Dositecno Manual or Semi-Automatic Delidding module can be assembled in an isolator or open and closed restricted access barrier systems (RABs)
- Innovative, robust robotics – Stäubli Stericlean robots are fully compatible with VHP (vaporized hydrogen peroxide) environments
- Integrated with ease - for a complete fill-finish solution
- Fully compliant - designed for high-risk sterile environments GMP Grade A/ISO 5
- Eliminates human error - minimal operator intervention needed to move containers from one station to the next
- Accuracy and speed - servo driven robotic transport of containers
- SP provides project management and optional validation assistance, Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ)
- Optional manual or automatic de-bagging unit