SP VirTis AdVantage Pro Freeze Dryer
The digital revolution is here, so time for your freeze dryer to join it! The SP VirTis AdVantage Pro combines a small footprint with large capabilities, and the latest in digital technology. An innovative Intellitronics™ Controller offers you the benefits of the internet, with cycle monitoring possible on any device that can receive email - all in a benchtop unit!
- Intuitive - Intellitronics™ controller with a full-color, touch-screen display for enhanced functionality
- Easy and safe set-up - one touch start-up and shut down
- Cleanroom options - select from three configurations to suit your needs
- Compact, ergonomic design - save space
Interested in Learning More?
The SP VirTis AdVantage Pro Freeze Dryer with Intellitronics™ Controller brings freeze dryers up to date, with ethernet compatibility so that you can monitor cycles from any terminal capable of receiving emails. With its touchscreen display and intuitive design, the AdVantage Pro represents the cutting-edge in freeze-drying. It’s versatile design allows tray and flask refrigeration, so it can be used for a large variety of applications - whether that’s freeze-drying bulk products or stoppered vials. Engineered using premium stainless steel, the reliable build quality ensures downtime is reduced and productivity is maximized.
Featuring the latest advances in benchtop freeze-drying, the AdVantage Pro can be configured with up to three fluid-cooled shelves which maintain precise temperature control. Decided that the SP VirTis AdVantage Pro is for you but need a cleanroom ready version? The SP VirTis AdVantage Pro for cleanrooms can be configured in three distinct ways to meet the exact requirements of your production workflow.
Our AdVantage Pro Freeze Dryers include the option to add innovative data acquisition and trending software that interfaces with the Intellitronics™ controller to ensure you can control your research from anywhere, while meeting the lyophilization requirements of your pharmaceutical and biotechnology applications.
- Laboratory Research & Development and/or Small Production Freeze-Drying
- Diagnostic Kits
- 96 Well Plates
- Serum Bottles & Vials
- Bulk Products For Analysis – Plant Material, Organic Tissue, Waste Products
Features & Benefits
- Only 23 in (56.5 cm) wide, yet with 3 ft2 (2,766 cm2) of usable shelf area, the AdVantage Pro enables product to be safely processed using minimal bench space
- Cascade refrigeration provides a -85°C large 6L capacity condenser coil, enabling lyophilization of a wide variety of products and solvents
- Optimal heat transfer - silicone flooded shelves mean the AdVantage Pro maintains a precise level of temperature control (+/- 1.0 °C)
- No more spillages - stopper vials automatically with the optional pneumatic stoppering option
- Secure data storage and trending software option - ethernet-enabled for effortless data sharing
- Integrated performance and leak testing - ensures the system is always working optimally
- Fully customizable - up to ten thermal treatment and twelve drying steps for the ultimate recipe customization