Tempris® Wireless Sensors
Forget time-consuming traditional temperature measurement approaches and get lyophilization accuracy and efficiency with Tempris® Wireless Sensors - your trusted process analytical technology.
- Consistent data - wireless and battery-free technology can be applied to all scales of freeze dryers - from development to scale-up
- Compatible with automatic loading systems - unlike traditional wired systems
- Easy installation - Tempris Wireless Sensors are easily positioned after pre-sterilization saving you time and money
Interested in Learning More?
Developed in collaboration with leading pharmaceutical companies and universities in Europe and the United States, the Tempris® Wireless Sensors are here to meet the increasing demand for accurate product temperature measurements and to advance your existing lyophilization workflow with cutting-edge process analytical technologies. Our Tempris® Wireless Sensors offer:
- Real-time product temperature monitoring
- Hot & cold spot monitoring
- Lyo-cycle optimization
- Options for scale-up & transfer
- Data for regulatory submission
Tempris® Wireless Sensors eliminate the need for thermocouple wires that are typically difficult to position, which causes issues with product sterility, resulting in unreliable data. With no wires, Tempris® Wireless Sensors are fully compatible with cleanroom systems protected by Restricted Access Barriers (RABs) - for unparalleled product protection throughout the entire production process.
Tempris® Wireless Sensors assembly for product temperature measurement. Image supplied by kind permission of Tempris® GmbH
- Drug Development
Features & Benefits
- Reliable data for process monitoring. Direct product temperature measurement with hot and cold spot monitoring means you learn more about the critical parameters contributing to lyophilization success
- Scalable technology. Can be used in any freeze dryer, simplifying the transition from development to production
- Prevents contamination. Wireless, cleanable and sterilizable sensors for use in aseptic manufacturing